2013-05-08

Message #5

I know some people have been working on this little piece of text for few days already, but they have been super suspicious and I just haven't had the opportunity the see any glance of it before this. Luckily I haven't heard any cries of joy from their offices, so I assume they are not really making any progress on this. I have also a strong faith that the people reading this blog are more skillful than they and this will be just a tasty piece of cake for us!

This is the text I was able to read from one of their screens while they were on a coffee break.

Gur zrffntr lbh ner ybbxvat sbe pna or sbhaq ol glcvat tbb qbg ty fynfu D5R60

3 comments:

  1. The message you are looking for can be found by typing goo dot gl slash

    (if letter substitution includes the url)
    D5E60 Wimdu.fr travel site?
    d5E60 picture of people holding red balloons
    D5e60 disabled for security/spam or something
    d5e60 likemytweets.com (doesn't load for me)

    (if letter substitution doesn't apply to url)
    D5R60 leatherman crunch youtube video
    d5R60 kid playing baseball on photoreflect
    D5r60 nothing
    d5r60 localhost redirect

    not sure which one you're looking for, (was that 0 supposed to be an "O(h)"?) Usually these messages are followed by a second stage, have I missed something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's goo.gl/Q5E60 (ROT13)

    The text from that url translates to:

    In the early eighties, project Toilworn Diamond started as a vague, but wild and futuristic, idea. It originates from two young visionaries, Richard and Buck, who had a habit of dreaming of a better, exciting, future. They regularly kicked off their loafers, put on some Euro disco or dance-pop music and just relaxed while imagining of a world where technology would be so advanced that it would take care of many of the unimportant tasks they were wasting their time with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kris and Ville! I'm lucky that I clearly have some skillful people helping me out!

    ReplyDelete