2013-05-20

Message #7, part 1

We are living strange times at work. The new "Divide and conquer" policy makes it even harder for me to get any new messages. Apparently the big guns of the company have discovered the importance of them. More specifically they have realized that these messages contain something that is not so beneficial for the business. Therefore, they are becoming increasingly suspicious with anything related to the messages and they are only giving little bits of information to one person at a time, hoping that no-one would grasp the big picture (other than themselves obviously).

Therefore, the picture below is the only thing I was able to find at this time. I know it should be used for something, but the rest of the something (whatever it is) was distributed to a different place, so I have no access to it at this time. But I'll keep working on it!


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous20/5/13 16:32

    I solved this one for you. The "teeth" of the key read "THE FAST FLYING BANANAS ARE FAST".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that was fast! Thanks Cor-de-lea! I'll keep working on getting some other info about it. I know they have it, but just difficult to get a hold of it.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete