2013-05-28

Surprising email from Pasi Liisola

I'm excited to tell all my blog readers that I have received an email from Pasi Liisola who apparently has been working on this mystery long before us!

However, Pasi warns that we can't let anyone destroy the thing that he has hidden (whatever it is). Therefore, I can't publish the coordinates shown in Pasi's note, before we find out what's in there. Nevertheless, I am willing to share them with the people I can trust.

If you are trustworthy and want to know the coordinates in Pasi's note, send me an email (beth.swillower at gmail.com) or a direct message in Twitter (@BethSwillower)!

(Edit: The message has been found: Letter from the past)

Here is the email I received:

Hi Beth!

I was extremely happy when I found your blog and that some righteous people are finally solving this mystery! If I could jump, I would be jumping with joy right now! You see, you are doing something I tried to do years ago. I had already lost hope and accepted the fact that the world will end up with the horrible LOLCat Apocalypse. Finally there is still a glimpse of light!

Luckily I made a backup plan for situations like this. Unfortunately I can't offer much assistance, but I will go through my personal notes and try to find the places where I hid my messages. Don't let anyone destroy them, so once you find the messages, spread the word as wide as you can! The world needs to be warned about this.

I found one note that says like this:
"In the middle of the trees. Just in case, tied with a string. NXX XX.XXX EXX XX.XXX"

Yours Sincerely,
Pasi Liisola

No comments:

Post a Comment